Since our company was established in 2002, we have been heavily involved within the commercial sector. Using our team of extremely experienced electricians and management, your commercial project, no matter how large or complex will be managed, delivered and commissioned to the very highest standard, on time, every time. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail and professionalism, which is particularly important in the commercial and business environment.
Our commercial services include:
- Professional design and build service for all electrical applications
- New commercial projects
- Existing/refurbishment projects
- Heavy mains and distribution works
- All small power and lighting, internally and externally
- Emergency lighting
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning wiring
- Control Panel wiring and installation
- Fire alarm installation
- Telecommunications and data wiring
- Fault finding/breakdown repair
- Maintenance and remedial works
- NICEIC Periodic Test and Inspections
- Intruder Alarms
- Access Control
- Intercom systems
G-Tech Electrical Contractors Ltd enhances its customers’ productivity and profitability by reducing business and facility downtime as well as the cost of owning and operating facilities.
We provide a full maintenance service, including regular inspection and testing services.
- Periodic walk-through and visual inspection
- Lamp replacement
- Servicing and minor repairs / installation
- Fire alarm testing
- Emergency lighting testing
- Electrical inspection and testing
Preventative Electrical Maintenance
- Reducing Business Interruption Costs
- Extending Equipment Life
- Minimising Electrical Utility Costs
- Reducing the Cost of Repairs
- Minimising Power Quality Risks
- Minimising Safety Risks
As G-Tech have experienced with several industrial clients, you may decide it is more economical to engage a preferred electrical contractor instead of incurring the cost of employing electrical maintenance support in your factory or warehouse. In this situation, you need to be reassured that when you need unexpected support, it will be available.
In accordance with your needs, G-Tech can draft a service level agreement or maintenance plan comprising of a schedule of routine tasks and tests, at a timescale to suit you.
For large scale premises, it may be of benefit to arrange fixed installation and testing over a period of 4 years, testing 25% each year, following a full periodic inspection in year 1.
Widely experienced in the industrial sector, our technical ability and know how is second to none, and this is important to providing cost effective and efficient solutions to industrial projects. With this ever changing industry, we constantly improve and learn, to accommodate the use of new technologies and methods within the industrial sector. Aside from constructing an electrical installation to provided designs and specifications, we can also design and construct an installation to a specified end use or application.
Our industrial services include:
- New Industrial Projects
- Existing/Refurbishment projects
- Full electrical design service
- Industrial power and lighting, internally and externally
- Heavy mains, switchgear and distribution works
- Industrial plant and machinery wiring
- Control circuits
- Safety circuits
- Control panel wiring and installations
- Generator Installation
- Motor Installation
- Inverter Installation
- Transformer Installation
- Installations within hazardous areas Inc Inspection and Testing
- Maintainance works and programs
- NICEIC Periodic Test and Inspection
G-Tech Electrical Contractor’s Ltd Electrical engineers design and develop electrical systems and/or components to high specifications, focusing on cost, safety, reliability, quality and sustainability. They can be involved in projects from the concept and detail of the design through to production, installation and test.
G-Tech Electrical Contractors Ltd can take care of everything from a mechanical/ electrical building systems point of view for you, from initial planning to installation, so all that is left for you need to do is “turn a key” to have a fully operable system.
Green Energy Efficiency Advice/ Installation
Whether you are considering how to improve your BREEAM rating, introduce SBEM changes, work out the payback of a solar farm or anything in between we have the expertise & connections to advise you accordingly.
Fire & Security Systems
G-Tech Electrical Contractors Ltd can assist in the design and installation of a range of modern commercial & domestic electrical, fire and security solutions.
We continue to expand and are now highly-respected electrical, fire and security contractors in the field, offering a premium level of service, value and reliability.
As electrical contractors with over 20 years of experience in the industry, we have been able to reach new levels of success by maintaining budgetary control of each project and by offering competitive price levels through a combination of forward planning and developing a team of skilled technicians who work quickly and efficiently, without compromising quality of service.
Our expert compliance team are able to assist in your maintenance needs, including the security of having our 24-hour reactive team on standby for urgent callouts and repairs.
Since 2018 G-Tech Electrical Contractors Ltd have specialised in offering bespoke electrical installations in heritage and culturally important buildings.
We offer the skills and expertise required to ensure careful and sensitive installation and repair of building services that respond to the need of the building. We we have a proven track record of delivering successful projects on time and on a budget.
Heritage electrical services provides an additional set of challenges to consider, typically including listed building status, close working in conjunction with local Heritage Officers, Building Services Engineers and Architects. The complexities of providing modern services installation within a historic building require sympathetic wiring solutions and attention to detail.
Electrical installations in listed/ protected buildings must not only be safe, legal and functional but also respect the historic character of the structure. Heritage buildings were generally designed to accommodate only very limited services, so electrical systems have to be incorporated into structures never intended for them.
G-Tech Electrical Contractors Ltd offer the following bespoke listed building solutions:
- System design; aim to consign as much of a new electrical installation as possible out of view in voids and other non-sensitive areas to minimise its physical and visual impact on the building. Conceal electrical equipment in non-sensitive locations such as ancillary rooms (cellars, stores etc.) and voids (from roof spaces and floor cavities to redundant chimneys, gaps behind skirting boards, panelling or architraves and the insides of disused gas and heating pipes).
- Reuse any previous holes, notches and cable routes.
- Specify good quality components and incorporate spare capacity to avoid frequent re-wiring and associated damage.
- Refurbishment of historic electrical fittings and fixtures.
- Supply specialist craftsmen to undertake any building work, carpentry, decorating and plastering necessary to complete the services installation.
- Utilise modern technology such as radio frequency control to avoid unnecessary cabling and associated damage.
- Install specialist containment systems and cabling including Steel Conduit, Micro bore tubing, MICC cabling.
Data & Infrastructure Works
We can design & install structured network cabling, which creates the backbone to support technology in any building from offices and hospitals to schools and sports centres to industrial units and factories.
We can carry out maintenance and testing of your copper cabling network, reorganise your data cabinet so it and your system works more effectively, or respond quickly should your organisation require our emergency fibre optic repair service.
All our work is fully tested and is backed by the manufactures’ warranties.
Our data cabling services in brief include:
- Data cabling – Cat5e, Cat6 and Cat6a
- Fibre optic cabling
- Cabinet tidy and cable health checks
- Flood wiring for commercial and industrial buildings
- Integrated voice and data networks
- Fibre Optic Splicing
- ICT school and college computer suites
- Data centre cabling
- Local area network (LAN) data wiring
- Structured cabling network testing and fault finding
- Network Auditing
- Telephone Switch Installation
Large Scale Residential Projects
G-Tech Electrical Contractors Ltd are well versed in delivering numerous residential development schemes and are well positioned to be competitive at large scale development size. We have worked on award winning schemes of between 6 & 48 properties up to schemes in their 100’s. We can offer great workmanship, in house design & development and a can do attitude to meet your programme and budget.
The term “value engineering” is often misused within the construction industry. Many contractors represent cost savings to owners by slashing more expensive components of a job in favor of cheaper and often lower quality products. At G-Tech Electrical Contractors we believe true value engineering comes from not only a comprehensive analysis of the specific project but the cumulative benefits gained from years of experience, knowledge of codes and staying on the cutting edge of new products and equipment. Combining these elements with a team of personnel who are trained to think “outside the box” and the result is a win-win scenario for the client.
With our extensive knowledge and experience, we can offer a very broad range of services withing the electrical industry, this enables us to offer you a more complete service for your projects. This is important to us, and is the reason why we have our own research and technical service supervisor to manage our specialist installations, you can be sure that your project is in the hands of experts.
Our specialist services include:
- Fire Alarm Installation, Testing and Commissioning (Conventional and Addressable)
- CCTV Systems
- Intruder/Burglar Alarm Systems
- Access Control
- Hearing Induction Loops
- Nurse call
- PatientLine (Hospitals)
- Disabled Alarm and Call Systems
- Data and Telecommunications
- PAT Testing
Commercial / Residential works are just as important to us as the other sectors we work in. We host a very wide range of services that we can offer you, using our many successful years of experience in the industry. From working with you the client or your architect/designer to a complete design and build service tailored to your requirements, you can be assured complete peace of mind, knowing that the work will be done using only the highest of standards and workmanship. We are registered to Part P, and we are an NICEIC Approved Contractor, so you can be sure all works done will be fully and properly certified.
Our commercial /residential services include:
- New Build House Installations
- House Extensions
- New Kitchens
- Full and Part Re-Wires
- Electrical Fault Finding and Repair
- Testing and Inspection
- Extra Sockets and Lighting
- Outside Lighting/Security Lighting
- Consumer Unit (Fuse Board) Upgrades
- Burglar Alarms
And Much More…
Here at G-Tech we are an approved OLEV installer, from industrial sites, commercial buildings to domestic properties, we can competitively quote, install and commission your EV charging point.
G-Tech Electrical Contractors Ltd were keen to pursue this new era of cleaner energy as soon as the opportunity arose and we are proud to say were are competent installers. Technologies are evolving every day and we aim to evolve with it, with our inhouse team of engineers no job is to small, so get in touch for your quote today.